|How do I pay for my goods?||
Our checkout process is easier than it looks and extremely efficient.
1. Add a product to your Cart or if you have products in already simply click on the Cart at the top right side of the screen/window.
2. Once in your Cart click Checkout which is found just below the subtotal.
3. You should now be in the Customer Information section. For us to send your products we kindly ask you to fill in all the necessary information. (Any fields with a * are required.) Once completed, click continue.
4. Confirm your shipping options are correct and click continue again.
5. Select the payment method and once again click continue.
6. When you click Confirm your order you will have the option to Log In to PayPal or Check out as Guest. (Check out as guest allows you to pay using a credit/debit card)
|Do I have to use PayPal to pay?||
No, this is not true.
Although you checkout through PayPal, you can also use card to pay for your goods. We favour PayPal to ensure that payment details are used safely and securely for your benefit.
|Are the bell sounders wireless?||
No, our bells & sounders that are used with the break timers are not wireless. The sounders attach via a 1.5 twin & earth mains cable connection.
|Paypal is just refreshing in a loop / Paypal won't accept my details||
Recently customers have reported having some problems when entering their details on the Paypal screen. We would like to let everyone know that the problem is currently being addressed.
While we are looking into the problem we would suggest emptying your Cache and trying again should the problem occur, alternatively you can call us with your order on 0191 4144241 or email email@example.com
Thank you for your patience and apologies for any inconvenience caused.
|What is buddy punching and how does it effect me?||
Find out more about time theft and how it effects you HERE
Buddy punching is a big problem for many employers even those with time clocks. Itís often as easy as one employee giving his swipe card to a pal
so she can punch in on his behalf.
The problem is even worse for employers that track time via paper timesheets, as itís very easy
for one employee to sign in for a friend.
|I've lost the manual that came with my product, what can I do?||
If you have lost your manual and cannot find the document in the 'Document Downloads' section, you can call us on 0191 414 4241 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to have a copy of the manual emailed to you or uploaded to our site for you to download.