|How do I pay for my goods?||
Our checkout process is easier than it looks and extremely efficient.
1. Add a product to your Cart or if you have products in already simply click on the Cart at the top right side of the screen/window.
2. Once in your Cart click Checkout which is found just below the subtotal.
3. You should now be in the Customer Information section. For us to send your products we kindly ask you to fill in all the necessary information. (Any fields with a * are required.) Once completed, click continue.
4. Confirm your shipping options are correct and click continue again.
5. Select the payment method and once again click continue.
6. When you click Confirm your order you will have the option to Log In to PayPal or Check out as Guest. (Check out as guest allows you to pay using a credit/debit card)
|Do I have to use PayPal to pay?||
No, this is not true.
Although you checkout through PayPal, you can also use a credit or debit card to pay for your goods. We use PayPal payment portal to ensure that payment details are used safely and securely for your benefit.
|Are the bell sounders wireless?||
No, our range of bells & sounders that we supply with the break timers are not wireless. The sounders connect via a 1.5mm twin mains cable connection.
|Paypal is just refreshing in a loop / Paypal won't accept my details||
Recently customers have reported having some problems when entering their details on the Paypal screen. We would like to let everyone know that the problem is currently being addressed.
While we are looking into the problem we would suggest emptying your Cache and trying again should the problem occur, alternatively you can call us with your order on 0191 4144241 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your patience and apologies for any inconvenience caused.
|What is buddy punching and how does it effect me?||
Find out more about time theft and how it effects you HERE
Buddy clocking is a major problem for a lot of businesses. Itís very simple for one employee to give his swipe card to a friend so he or she she can clock in on there behalf.
The problem is even worse for employers that use manual paper timesheets or time cards, as itís very easy for one employee to sign or clock in for another.
With our wide range of quality Biometric Fingerscan, Facescan or Handscan time and attendance systems, we have the solution for you guaranteed to stop "buddy clocking" in its tracks.
|I've lost the manual that came with my product, what can I do?||
If you have lost your manual and cannot find the document in the 'Document Downloads' section, you can always call us on 0191 414 4241 or e-mail email@example.com to have a copy of the manual emailed to you or uploaded to our site for you to download.