|Biometric Door Lock - Anviz L100II
The L100 is a unique fingerprint lock that can be used in every home and office. The latest Anviz fingerprint algorithm allows doors to open one second after proper identification. With its simple design, enrollment can be done within 5 seconds. The unique card reader design provides greater convenience for older and younger family members, as well as office staff who already have cards. The reversible handle feature can fully meet the DIY installation requirement. Furthermore, L100 utilizes the TI chip for low power consumption. This ensures a door can be opened 8 000 times with just 4 AA batteries.
- Professional and elegant design by famous designer.
- Elegant,exquisite, compact and stylish.
- Recommended for internal use only.
- Anviz optical fingerprint reader.
- Scratch-proof, unbreakable and durable.
- Will accept all kinds of fingerprints.
- Strong zinc alloy front panel.
- Waterproof. Stable and reliable.
- Intuitive Nixie tube display.
- Single latch for easy installation.
- User can change the handle direction.
- DIY design.
- Independent clutch motor design.
- Reversible handle. Free rotation.
- LED indicator and inbuilt musical buzzer.
- Identification method: fingerprint, card. Safe and reliable.
- Backup mechanical key for emergency open.
- Unique RF key design, caring for the elder people and children in your family.
- Extendable RFID, Mifare card.
- Special free entry design for office.
- Can be set on the lock when needed during meetings etc.
- USA Ti chip of low consumption.
- 4 AA batteries for one year (30 times door-open/day).
- Low voltage alarm. 500 door-open still available.
- External 9V battery for emergency use.