Description of the Danfoss Randall 841
The Danfoss Randall 841 break time sounder controller can produce up to 200 sounder activation times over a weekly period.
The Randall 841 time controller offers both pulsed and continuous 230v AC output for all break
time / class
Please Note: The Danfoss 841 Timer should be installed by a competent electrician or maintenance person.
- Programmable break time sounder controller capable of up to 200 ring times spread over a 7 day period, with each day being set up individually.
- The Danfoss 841 time controller has both pulsed and continuous mains 230v AC output and is commonly used for school bell ringing and siren sounding applications.
- Programming is done from the units external keypad with audible feedback.
- For security purposes, the unit has a keypad lock to ensure it can't be tampered with, only authorised people can change the time, re-programme the unit or extend the ring time duration with the use of the removable key.
- The unit features programmable sound duration ( 1 to 60 seconds) and pulse type, continuous or intermittent.
- The MANUAL position of the rocker switch provides a continuous ON but only while the switch is held down.
- Cabled with a 1.5mm twin and earth mains cable.
* Don't forget to order your sounders or bells to go with the Danfoss 841.