|How do I pay for my goods?||
Our checkout process is easier than it looks and extremely efficient.
1. Add a product to your Cart or if you have products in already simply click on the Cart at the top right side of the screen/window.
2. Once in your Cart click Checkout which is found just below the subtotal.
3. You should now be in the Customer Information section. For us to send your products we kindly ask you to fill in all the necessary information. (Any fields with a * are required.) Once completed, click continue.
4. Confirm your shipping options are correct and click continue again.
5. Select the payment method and once again click continue.
6. When you click Confirm your order you will have the option to Log In to PayPal or Check out as Guest. (Check out as guest allows you to pay using a credit/debit card)
|Do I have to use PayPal to pay?||
No, this is not true.
Although you checkout through PayPal, you can also use a credit or debit card to pay for your goods. We use PayPal payment portal to ensure that payment details are used safely and securely for your benefit.
|Are the bell sounders wireless?||
No, our range of bells & sounders that we supply with the break timers
are not wireless. The sounders are connected via a wired 1.5mm twin mains cable connection.
|How do contactless clocking in system work?||
Contactless clocking-in systems are a hygienic option ensuring employees don't need to touch the attendance terminal when clocking in. Employees simply clock in by swiping their unique RFID attendance card or key fob in front of the clocking machine...
|Paypal is just refreshing in a loop / Paypal won't accept my details||
Recently customers have reported having some problems when entering their details on the Paypal screen. We would like to let everyone know that the problem is currently being addressed.
While we are looking into the problem we would suggest emptying your Cache and trying again should the problem occur, alternatively you can call us with your order on 0191 4144241 or email [email protected]
Thank you for your patience and apologies for any inconvenience caused.
|What is buddy punching and how does it effect me?||
Find out more about time theft and how it effects you HERE
Buddy clocking is a major problem for a lot of businesses. Itís very simple for one employee to give their swipe card to a friend so he or she can clock in on their behalf.
The problem is even worse for employers that use manual paper timesheets or time cards, as itís very easy for one employee to sign or clock in for another.
With our wide range of quality Biometric Fingerprint, Face Recognition or Handscan time and attendance systems, we have the solution for you guaranteed to stop "buddy clocking" in its tracks.