Here at UK Time
Solutions we provide the award-winning TimeVision smartcard proximity card attendance system to help monitor staff time and attendance effectively and ease the laborious task of payroll preparation. Our TimeVision smartcard proximity system is cost-effective and designed to suit the requirements of most UK businesses. We recommend the TimeVision proximity card time & attendance system for business with up to 50 employees.
As with any of the systems we provide, the TimeVision time & attendance system is easy to install and simple to use. The time and attendance systems are designed to make clocking in and out more convenient, employees simply hold their attendance smartcard or key fob in front of the clocking terminal, a clocking acknowledgement is then shown on the screen of the terminal and a voice message prompt confirms the clocking acceptance.
As one of the most popular smartcard attendance systems in its class, the TimeVision time and attendance system
is designed to allow you to carefully control and monitor staff time and attendance and to provide accurate attendance information to help simplify payroll preparation.
The TimeVision time and attendance system will accurately record and store staff attendance data on the PC or server and will allow reporting of historic time and attendance information, the system will produce a range of essential reports ensuring that you know which of your staff are punctual, which are late and which are absent, it will even show who has worked any overtime. With our TimeVision smartcard system, you can make your business more efficient and profitable, and best of all it will save you both time and money.
Order yours here today!
- Handles up to 10 shifts and 3 rates of pay
- Calculate daily and weekly overtime rules
- Complete boxed solution including attendance terminal, software & cards or keyfobs
- Designed for simple DIY installation and setup
- Network ready clocking terminal
- Deals with paid and unpaid breaks times
- Highlight anomalies including absences and latenesses
- Onscreen editing of clocking data and automatic re-calculation of hours
- Reporting for holidays, bank holidays and sickness
- Generates detailed employee timesheets
- Export facility to payroll packages including Sage (Optional Sage link available)
- Emergency roll call report.
- European working time directive report