RFID Proximity Attendance Key Fob
For use with Timevision, Timevision Plus, Protime and Infinity Time & Attendance Systems.
Each key fob is uniquely numbered and pre-programmed.
- * Offers universal compatibility with all ZKTeco proximity EM clocking terminals and readers.
- * Pre-programmed with an external number for easy identiﬁcation and control.
- * Custom pre-printed artwork available. (optional)
- * Support formats up to 26 bits Wiegand format.
- * Compatible with EM4100 chip data format
- * This RFID fob can be used for time and attendance and access control functions
About this Proximity RFID Key Fob
The proximity key fob is the ideal contactless solution for access control, time and attendance, and automated door opening. It allows the automatic identification of the user by radio frequency (RFID). It contains a unique chip that, when approaching the scanner, receives an induced current that activates the internal circuitry and allows the key fob to be verified by the reader. When activated the proximity fob sends a unique identification code back to the system, the RFID fobs are robust don't require a battery to operate.